Last update: October 22, 2020
Compliance with laws and regulations
www.cardiocases.com is produced in Bordeaux, France and is compatible with French and international law. It is the property of Stimuprat Editions.
When using www.cardiocases.com, you are required to comply with all applicable legal provisions and regulations, including:
Applicable copyright and industrial property regulations in multimedia creations, software, texts, articles, photos, trademarks, databases and images of all kinds.
The name and trademark "stimuprat" and "www.cardiocases.com" have been registered under French law and are protected internationally. If you wish to use our domain name "www.cardiocases.com" or the trade name and trademark you should first obtain our prior authorization.
Any link to our Site requires our prior authorization.
Stimuprat Editions is the owner of all intellectual or industrial property rights relating to the content of "www.cardiocases.com".
In particular, the illustrations are original and the videos have been specially recorded for use on "www.cardiocases.com". The rights to texts written by authors have also been transferred to Stimuprat Editions. If you use any information on "www.cardiocases.com", you must obtain our prior written consent before any distribution of it.
To this end, reminds you that all indications of the existence of rights cannot be removed, and that any total or partial reproduction without authorization constitutes a violation.
In addition, you are prohibited from any significant qualitative or quantitative extraction of "www.cardiocases.com" databases, or from using the databases in an abnormal context.
Using the Plotting Forum
The use of the Forum must strictly comply with the following rules:
- Tracings must be anonymized before being posted. No information should be used to identify patients
- Tracings and comments posted are for teaching purposes only and the information contained herein does not constitute a medical consultation, either directly or indirectly.
- The user should not use the information available on www.cardiocases.com to formulate a diagnosis.
- Opinions and comments are the sole responsibility of the authors and not www.cardiocases.com
Regulation on the automated processing of personal data
- Public policy regulations, such as those relating to any pornographic, racist or illegal content that may be harmful to another Internet user or may damage www.cardiocases.com’s brand image, through provocative messages, text or images.
- Regulations relating to the privacy of individuals, whether Internet users connected to "www.cardiocases.com" or third parties
On this basis, you agree not to send, via the interactive services offered to you, any messages insulting, offensive, disparaging or degrading or messages that are not related to the issues raised.
Regulations on press rights
On this basis you refrain from any defamation or insults against online Internet users or third parties.
Computer Fraud Regulations
On this basis, you shall refrain from any hacking of an automated data processing system or any partial or total modification of the elements contained therein. You are hereby informed that any person who commits such acts may be prosecuted.
More specifically, as part of the interactive services, Stimuprat reserves the right to delete content of any nature whatsoever, immediately and without prior notice, and any message, photograph or graphic that may violate laws and regulations and the regulations mentioned above.
Intellectual Property Regulations subject to the provisions of Article l. 122-5. 2 and 3 a) allow only copies or reproductions strictly reserved for private use but not for collective use, analyses and short quotations used as examples and illustrations and state that any total or partial reproduction without prior authorization of the author and associates constitutes a violation (article l. 122-4). Such representation or reproduction by any means whatsoever would constitute a violation of articles l. 335-2 and those that follow in the Intellectual Property Regulations.